Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Slowing down...

The weather's been iffy, there's yard work to be done, and I just haven't been motivated to get out much on the bike. Played golf, went for a run, went hiking - all on days when I might normally have biked. Maybe I'm just getting biked out for the year, having done all the big stuff that was on the agenda.

Anyway, went out for another 21-mile river loop today. With temps near 70 in October, it would have been criminal not to do something. There were scattered showers around, and I got a late start after getting some other stuff done, so my choices were limited. I do still want to get in a long-ish day to either Indian Ladder or Karen's for lunch, and if the right day comes along, I'll do that. Today just wasn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home