Sunday, August 03, 2008

Grant Hill Loop, Again

It's been a long stretch of wet weather and other commitments, and not a whole lot of riding. Today I finally got out for another ride, doing the basic 21-mile Grant Hill Road loop again. I didn't extend it today, both because of iffy afternoon weather and the fact that I have tomorrow free, and the weather looks good at the moment. I'm hoping to get in a 40-something ride with some climbing tomorrow. Fingers are crossed. It's less than 3 weeks until I start my Vermont trip, and I need to be doing some big miles and climbing. And now that I'm finished with various camping and hiking stuff until then, it's also time for some serious packing. I need to get out for a test ride fully loaded, and hopefully more than one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home