Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Out to Lunch

After several consecutive sweltering days in the mid-90s, today was a real treat, with lower humidity and more comfortable temps, a perfect day for a ride. I did something to my back yesterday while trimming some tree limbs, and didn't want to overdo it, so I settled on a loop to Indian Ladder Farms for lunch. Going up Grant Hill seemed very easy today, and it wasn't until I hit Voorheesville and turned west that the northwest wind came into play as a headwind. Lunch came at 17 miles, and it was a big sandwich with turkey, cheese, apple, walnuts, lettuce, and cranberry mayo, along with a big glass of cider. After lunch, I headed north to Altamont, then NY397 to West Old State Road and home, for about 34 miles total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home