Friday, June 20, 2008

Long Hiatus

It's been a full week off the bike, for no particular reason except that the outdoor opportunities have been somewhat weather-limited and I've been doing other things with that available time. This morning I decided it was time to get back in the saddle, so I did a modified Grant Hill loop, returning via US20/NY158/County Line Rd instead of via Fuller Station. That made for a 23-mile trip, and I just got it in before the noontime rain.

In other news, my new Ortlieb panniers have arrived, and I'm updating and revising last year's Tour de Champlain packing list to use these panniers on this year's August tour around northern Vermont. More on that later - I'm going to set up a journal at crazyguyonabike.com for that trip, but it will be a self-contained 8-10 day tour on Adventure Cycling's Green Mountains Loop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home