Friday, June 13, 2008

Two Rides in One

Holly rides regularly with a Glenville seniors bike group. Today, they were having their annual picnic at Saratoga Spa State Park, and I was invited (cajoled?) into going along. We did several loops around the park on various roads and bike paths, some paved others not, for a total of about 8.8 miles, and then had a potluck lunch. Lots of salads, some baked beans, a couple of desserts, and then it was over. I had planned to do a loop around Saratoga Lake after lunch, just to make the drive to Saratoga worthwhile, so off I went. I decided on clockwise this time, having done it in the other direction a couple of times already this year. I got in another pleasant 19.8 miles, but somehow that felt like about enough for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home